The ideal candidate for this position will lead operations and will be accountable for the development and execution of the strategy that delivers the operational necessary to sustain growth, enhances the predictability of profit, optimizes utilization, drives improvement in all processes, and generates world-class customer satisfaction with quality.
- Daily monitorization of inventory levels
- Input purchase orders into inventory system
- Facilitating purchase order quantities
- Ensuring product is delivered on time
- EDI program: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents in a standard electronic format between business partners.
- Keying customer orders, ensuring the right prices are charged, managing, arranging and documenting customer shipments, preparing invoices is required.
- Processing samples for Key Accounts and sample sets for sales agents.
Communicating with accounts/finance dept. on customer balances, forecasts of value to ship, etc.
Strategic Planning / Forecasting:
- Acute planning responsibilities
- Forecasting inventory per quarter
- New product launches scheduling
- New product deadline - scheduling
- Strategic planning with Off-price retailers and Amazon selling accounts to move EOL styles.
- Preparing seasonal product analysis - sales figures by style/country/agent and feedback of lessons learned back to the merchandiser, buyer & designers.
- Updating WIP report daily
- Improvement of operations
- Initializing new roll out producers - communicating to team
- Coordinating with production team in HK
- Develop and execute sales strategies based on monthly and annual goals
- Using sales analysis and product information to promote the product through eshots and other promotional opportunities. Any other analysis.
- Update Wholesale Reports: weekly/monthly sales overview, best and worst sellers, sell through, recommendations for highlighting slower stock, etc.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Based on experience
- Fun and creative workspace with like-minded young individuals
- Consistent schedule and flexible time off policy
- The growth potential is endless! We want you to do well and succeed in all you do with us.
Reply with your resume and cover letter with subject line: Operations Manager