STUDIO ASSEMBLY ASSISTANT
We are looking for an experienced assembly assistant to join our in-house team!
This is a great opportunity to gain production and manufacturing experience in the retail/wholesale industry while working hands-on with a small team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble iPhone cases with a wide range of different materials
- Label, ticket, and bag product to be sold at retail locations
- Handle and organize inventory as it arrives
- Work with team to ensure orders are being produced and shipped on time
- Good with your hands and strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, independent thinking, and work with a sense of urgency
- Positive energy and ability to easily adapt to change and growth
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess capability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in food prep and/or jewelry production is a PLUS!
- Interest in the arts and a creative is essential
- Starting at $10.00 -$11.00 hourly based on experience with 90-day review and assessment
- Fun and creative workspace with like-minded young individuals
- Consistent schedule and flexible time off policy
Reply with your resume and cover letter with subject line: Assembly Staff