We're seeking an experienced full-time sales rep to manage our wholesale business domestically and internationally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acquisitions for New Clients
- Fielding and assessing all new partnership requests from national, international distributors and international boutiques.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences.
- Deliver exemplary support and drive sales within the tech accessory market
Client Relationship Management
- Assist and support owner in maintaining existing accounts as well as acquiring new prospects.
- Communicate and build relationships with our current vendors.
- Frequent communication with buyers to ensure strong relationships. Responsible for sending photography samples and new item samples.
- Open and close sales by displaying extensive knowledge of the product as well as the brand vision.
Upkeep of Accounts
- Maintain a commitment to the company's sales processes, values, and code of ethics
- Includes completing new vendor set-up forms and maintenance of ZG accounts on external sites. This also includes invoicing of account and ensuring that payments are made on time.
- Visiting vendors
- Understanding international pricing structures and markets
Order Planning and Fulfillment
- The creation of a buying calendar to best track patterns and cycles of each account. It additionally includes creating Quickbooks invoices, accepting EDI transmissions, and relaying all orders to the Production and Shipping departments.
Reports and Analytics
- Includes gathering quarterly sales reports from each international distributor and national account wherever applicable. Once completed present to upper management.
- Bi-monthly check-ins and generating monthly reports.
- Responsibility for understanding and upholding Zero Gravity Distribution Agreements. Includes signing, renewing and terminating contracts.
- Negotiating cost to maximize profits.
- Must have a background in sales and an understanding of fashion/trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive energy, and ability to network
- Cold calling, pitching, and negotiating are essential to this role
- Must have relevant existing buyer relationships
- 2-3 years of experience as a sales rep in the women's fashion industry, mobile accessories a PLUS!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proven ability to drive sales, build relationships, and excel in business development
- Willing and able to travel domestically for trade shows
- Must have reliable transportation for local meetings
- Computer skills: Mac proficient, Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Gmail, familiar with EDI
- Available to start immediately
- Wage based on experience
- Fun and creative workspace with like-minded young individuals
- Consistent schedule and flexible time off policy
- The growth potential is endless! We want you to do well and succeed in all you do with us.
Reply with your resume and cover letter with subject line: Wholesale Position
We look forward to hearing from you!